Abusive Relationships with Citizens or Lawful Residents

Are you in an abusive relationship with a citizen of the United States? Or a lawful permanent resident?

There may be options available to you through the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

Both male & female applicants can apply for this benefit if they are able to show and prove that they’ve suffered either physical, mental, emotional abuse, or extreme cruelty at the hands of your USC (United States Citizen) or LPR (Lawful Permanent Resident) spouse.

We’ve processed hundreds of WAWA cases and have an amazing success rate.

Give us a call at (954) 589-1180 and we would be more than happy to schedule a strategy session to discuss your options and opportunities!