Are You A Canadian or Mexican National with a Job Offer from a U.S. Company?

Are you a Canadian or Mexican citizen and have a job offer from a company in the United States?

You could be eligible for the TN NAFTA Visa! This particular type of visa allows for a few really cool things:

(1) Up to 3 years of authorized stay in the U.S. working for a U.S.-based employer.

(2) Spouses & children to accompany you as derivatives.

(3) Not subject to any quotas, such as the H1B1 Visa.

If you or anyone you know is a Mexican/Canadian National and you have a job offer in the United States, give us a call at (954) 589-1180 to schedule your immigration strategy session!