White Background With Gold Text Logo of U.S. Immigration Law Counsel | Consular Processing Expert

Lawful Permanent Resident Cards

Do you or anyone you know have a lawful permanent resident card and have physically been outside of the U.S. for more than 1 year? If so, and if you haven’t gotten a re-entry permit, the law states that you abandoned your residency. However, there are some exceptions to the rule…

Why Go At It Alone? It Makes No Sense…

Please, do not try to solve your immigration matters on your own. As much as you think you might be prepared to handle your situation, it does not make a difference. The United States government simply does not play around when it comes to immigration. You need serious, quality, and competent legal representation to achieve […]

Is Your Case Taking Too Long? 4 Things to do RIGHT NOW!

(1) File a case service request online with USCIS here: https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do (2) Contact your local Congressmen and make an inquiry with the liaison office between them & the USCIS. (3) File a request with the Ombudsman Office at USCIS to find out what’s going on: https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance (4) File a writ of mandamus — Sue the […]

What are Fact Patterns & Why Do I Need Them?

As an immigration attorney, it is extremely important that I get the FULL fact pattern of your personal and family situation. This means that I have to ask you about very intimate, personal information: your parent’s information, siblings, your current relationship, your previous ones, your children, so on and so forth. I may even have […]

TRAVEL BANS RESTRICTED? What does it mean?

As of April 1st, 2021, there are no non-immigrant travel ban restrictions in place coming to the United States: If you have an L-Visa, a J-Visa, H-Visa, you are NOT subject to any of the restrictions/travel bans that the previous administration put in place. HOWEVER: You need to go get another visa!